- When was LiveDeal founded?
The Company was founded in 1994 as YP.com. In 2007, it merged with LiveDeal, Inc.
- What is LiveDeal’s business?
LiveDeal, Inc. provides local customer acquisition services and related products for small- and medium-sized local businesses, to deliver an affordable way for businesses to extend their marketing reach to target customers via the Internet, with a focus on marketing solutions for mobile devices.
- Where is LiveDeal headquartered?
LiveDeal is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- On which exchange does LiveDeal trade and what is its ticker symbol?
LiveDeal currently trades on the NASDAQ, under the symbol “LIVE” (NASDAQ: LIVE).
- What is LiveDeal’s CUSIP number?
LiveDeal’s CUSIP number is 538144304.
- Does LiveDeal pay a dividend?
LiveDeal does not currently pay a dividend.
- Who do I contact about stock certificate matters?
The Company’s transfer agent is:
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842
- When does LiveDeal's fiscal year end?
LiveDeal’s fiscal year ends on September 30th.
- Who are LiveDeal's independent auditors?
LiveDeal's auditors are Anton & Chia, LLP
- When does the Company report earnings?
The Company reports earnings and files its quarterly and annual reports within the time frame stipulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Who can I contact for general information about LiveDeal, Inc.?